Portable Machine Tools
Portable Milling and Gantry Milling Machines
Lightweight and Robust Portable Milling Machines Built for Rigidity and Accuracy Suitable for all General Purpose In Situ Milling. Used on Heat Exchangers, Pump and Motor Pads, Soleplates, Steel Mill Stands, Ship Building, Turbine Split Lines and many more Applications.
Mini-Mill 3 Axis Keyway Mills
LMR (Light Milling Rail) 2 Axis Portable Mills
MR 2 Axis Portable Mills
MRY 3 Axis Portable Mills
- Standard models from 500mm to 3000mm (40” – 120”) Stroke. Custom Sizes Also Available
- Hardened Linear Guide Rails and Ball Screws
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electric Spindle and AutoFeed Options
- Fully Adaptable Between 2 or 3 Axis and Gantry Configurations
- Multiple Milling Head Configurations
- Optional Magnetic Mounts Available
Orbital Milling Machines
Specifically developed for the machining of large flanges, wind turbine rotor blades and wind turbine tower flanges, the Mirage range of orbital milling machines provide fast material removal with high accuracy machining.
- Size Ranges up to 315” Diameter
- Precision Preloaded Linear Rotary Drive
- Adjustable Fast Set Clamping Base
- Hydraulic Anti Backlash Drive
- Radial Contour Milling Feed
Flange Facing Machines – Internal and External Mounting
Internally and Externally Mounted, Lightweight and Robust for all types of Flange Facing Including: Flat & Raised Face, Lens Ring & Grayloc, Heat Exchanger Faces, RTJ Groove, Swivel Ring, Compact Flanges & Hub Profiles, Weld Preps & Seal Grooves
- Ranges from 2-160”
- Lightweight Precision Construction
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electric Drives
- Patented Power Feed Swivel Tool Posts
- Hardened Slide Ways To Maintain Long Term Accuracy
- Optional Orbital Milling Kits Available for some Models
Drilling and Tapping Machines
Mirage Portable Drilling and Tapping Machines use the latest linear guide ways and heavy duty spindles with ISO standard spindle tapers.
Versatile Drilling and Boring Machines for general drilling and stud removal applications. The machine can be bolted or clamped directly to the work piece or utilize our optional switch magnet base.
- Drilling range up to 6″
- Tapping up to 7.25”
- Standard 0-17” of Stroke with Custom Lengths Available
- Accurate and Rigid
- Geared Reduction Spindle Drive
- Auto/Manual Feed Gearbox and Motor
Hot tapping machines – High Pressure and Low Pressure
Hot Tapping and Line Stopping Accessories
With industry-leading Patented features such as close cutting helical gear drive; rotary pressure seals; and four fixed feeds for differing pipeline conditions, the Mirage range of hot tapping machines is the right choice for your application. Lightweight yet robust, subsea versions are also available.
- ½”- 60” Size Ranges
- 0-160” Stroke Ranges
- 0-5000 PSI Pressure Ratings
- 0-200˚ C (-20 – 320F) Temperature Ranges
- Internal Pressure Balanced Systems
- Heavy Duty Helical Geared Drive, Positioned as Close to the Cutter as Possible for Optimal Performance
- Auto Feed Gearbox and Motor
- Geared Mechanical Depth Display, Optional LCD Display
- Constant Seal and Pressure Monitoring
- Subsea Models Available
- All Accessories Available Including: Pilot Drills, Hole Saws, Cutter Holders, Articulating Line Stop Heads, Flange Adaptors and Sandwich Valves
Line Boring Machines
Offering workshop-quality tolerances on site, the Mirage portable line boring range can eliminate costly dismantling and production downtime. This lightweight tool offers easy set up and precision machining across a range of applications such as: bucket loading pin joints, steam isolation valves, gearbox bearing seats, turbine & valve seal faces, rudder bores, stern tubes, A frame supports
- 1– 80” Diameters
- Bar Lengths up to 296”
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic Drive
- Infinite Variable Auto Feed
- Internal/External Self Aligning Mounts, Spherical Bearing Built In to Accommodate mis-alignment
- Bore Welder Interface
Pipe and Casing Cutting
With a range of pipe and casing cutting options, We can provide a solution for your project – whether subsea or topside – for a multitude of applications, including cutting conductors, caissons and multiple grouted strings across all material types. They provide a cost effective solution to cold cutting requirements on surface or subsea.
- Diamond Wire Saws
- Band Saws
- Subsea Models
- 6 – 84” OD Capabilities
- ROV and Diver Compatible
Mirage Subsea Tooling
Our subsea tooling division provides specialized subsea tooling, cutting solutions and industry standard ROV tooling for a diverse range of applications. For operators and contractors performing installation, inspection, maintenance, repair or decommissioning work, our team can help deliver solutions worldwide.
Our specialists focus on providing rapid response, customized solutions. With capability to perform detailed design, light manufacturing and product assembly in-house, we offer a range of engineered solutions to the subsea Oil and Gas industry.
All of our ROV tooling products are available for rent or purchase worldwide.